Flowers to pick me up after my car needed to be fixed!
- Monday – 20 minute power walk, gym: 10 minutes step machine, 20 minutes weights, 5 minutes core
- Tuesday – 15 minute morning yoga via You Tube
- Wednesday – 1.5 hour walk
- Thursday – Davina Fit in 15 Cardio, 10 minutes yoga stretching
- Friday – 1 hour walk
- Saturday – 20 minute walk
- Sunday – Rest
I upgraded to an iPhone 6 with a shit tonne of capacity. I bought my iPhone 5S last year and it was doing my head in as I constantly ran out of space. Since I had Finley I’ve found that I use my phone more and more for everything, so upgrading it is so worth it. I traded in my old phone and my iPad for this, and got this pretty Kate Spade case to go with it. I can’t wait to go crazy with some new apps! I love it when I upgrade something truly useful in my life! Also…
My amazing mama friends + coffee and playdates with them. They are so supportive too :-) // getting this blog properly mobile responsive // the Balanced app – this is going to change my life! // some great sessions with my clients and a great call with my mentor // writing my latest newsletter // working on my e course (you are going to love it!) // Finley looking so adorable in denim and stripes
- Day in the Life #7
- Instagram for (healthy) foodies
- My natural toothpaste recipe and toothbrushes with gold and silver
- Win a VonShef mini stand mixer in my GIVEAWAY!
- 29 Things Vegetarians Can Make For Dinner That Aren’t Pasta via Buzzfeed – there are some lovely meal ideas here!
- 5 morning mantras for a better day via Yogi Approved
- 20 stunning models that prove we should drop the idea of plus size via Elite Daily – there are some stunning women in this, no way should some of them be labelled plus size, normal (and bloody gorgeous) size yes!
- Yogic sleep – where 1 hour is as restorative as 3 via Modern Parents Messy kids – I am SO trying this out!
How has you week been? How have you found the clock change? What are your favourite smart phone apps – give me your recommendations!