- Green smoothie with mixed frozen berries, strawberry hemp, usual add ins topped with cashew butter and muesli
- Booja Booja truffles
- Simple dinner of baked tofu with red and brown rice and sautéed black kale
- Raw Chia Carrot Cake Pudding
- The cute bag I got from my Secret Santa at work
- Gorgeous dinner of caramelised brussel sprouts with roast squash and beetroot mixed with chickpeas topped with parsley and dried cranberries
- New cushions for the living room – I love them!
- Gingerbread porridge with pears topped with a crumbled gingerbread star cookie and maple sugar – NOM!
- The Yeah Yeah Yeah’s CD’s finally arrived!
- My new metallic shift dress from Topshop
- The room all decked out for my works Christmas celebration event for the charities and community groups we work with
- False eyelashes ready for getting glammed up tonight!
I’ve had a great week but have been so busy I haven’t had much time to get the ‘good’ camera out and have been snapping images left right and centre using my phone instead!
I love this week in December as I always seem to have a few parties to go to. Last night for work, we had our annual Celebration and Awards evening for the voluntary and community organisations we support. As Development Manager I do the awards bit and it was so much fun! I danced and sang along to Christmas songs until my voice gave out. It made me so happy to see a packed dance floor mixed with people from all walks of life – from young people in care, the British New Age Kurling Champion, the older ladies from the Lace making group to kids from the local theatre group, it was just fantastic!
Tonight we have our staff Christmas party which I’m really looking forward to! Its going to be nice to get glammed up for a change, hence the false eyelashes – I haven’t worn any in ages!
I’m going to go and take my milk thistle tablets now to help avoid any nasty hangover tomorrow as I have a packed weekend of present wrapping, food shopping, cooking and baking and perhaps even some allotment time weather permitting!
What do you have planned this weekend? Any Christmas festivities? Hope you have a great one whatever your up to!