Happy Friday! Does today feel like a Saturday to anyone else? I think my routines are going to be totally messed up this week now, not that I’m complaining I love that we get a 4 day weekend! I got my Easter break off to a good start with some baking:
Those would be home made vegan wholemeal apple, cinnamon, raisin hot cross buns! I’ll post the recipe soon. I had one warm from the oven with vegan spread and black cherry jam, it was delicious! I’ve taken some to my parents and my friends this afternoon and they’ve all gone down well there too :-)
I’ve had lots of other lovely meals this week including:
Lunches and Dinners
So much yumminess!
This week I also received my cookies as part of Tam’s fantastic cookie exchange! Cat sent me a wonderful package of vegan delights including peanut cookies, chocolate chip cookies and snicker doodles! They all taste incredible! I tried a few, froze the rest and used some of the snicker doodle crumbs as a topping for some raspberry and hemp milk ‘ice cream’ with peanut sauce and cacao nibs:
I’ve never had snicker doodles before and oh my god these are insanely good!
Workouts this week have been pretty much the usual:
- Sunday – AM gym – 4 miles relaxed treadmill run, 20 minutes cross trainer, kettle bell class
- Monday – AM 5 min cross trainer warm up, strength workout B from Dial it in phase of Female Body Breakthrough, 10 min HIIT step machine, 10 min HIIT bike
- Tuesday – PM Body Pump class
- Wednesday – AM 5 min cross trainer warm up, strength workout A from Base phase of Female Body Breakthrough, 10 min HIIT step machine, 10 min HIIT bike
- Thursday – AM 1 hour Power Yoga workout from You Tube
- Friday – AM 5 min cross trainer warm up, strength workout B from Dial it in phase of Female Body Breakthrough, 10 min HIIT step machine, 10 min HIIT bike
I’ve now finished 4 weeks of doing the Dial it in workouts from Female Body Breakthrough so I’m happy I’ll be moving on to the next phase and some fresh exercises next week!
On the weekend send off love list this week…
I’m planning on making some chocolate fudge cupcakes this weekend and thought these pretty pastel sugar butterflies would be perfect for decorating them! Also…
Enjoying a three day week! // getting used to my iPad and playing with new photo apps // watching Dexter season 3 // having fun with my nephews today :-)
How are you planning to spend the Easter weekend? What’s on your love list this week?