What a brilliant weekend it has been! In fact I thought the best way to share it would be via a bit of a photo dump!
- Breakfast of strawberries, peaches, home made cashew sunflower butter and spinach vanilla smoothie and Indian Chai tea on the side
- OOTD: floral printed silk dress: French Connection, pink belt: taken from a Warehouse dress, pink diamante bracelet: Accessorize
- Blue Skies over Newcastle :-)
- Super food Salad @ Chalk and Paper
- Berry smoothie and soy latte with almond syrup @ Intermezzo
- Tyneside Cinema to see the wonderful The Dark Knight Rises (OMG I am now even more in love with Joseph Gordon Levitt!)
- Groceries from town: local free range brown and white eggs, giant box of dates, local honeycomb, macadamia nuts, apricots, blueberries, organic coffee (from Grainger Market, Mmm Newcastle and Olive and Bean)
- Coffee blended with raw cacao butter – holy crap this was awesome! More to come on this for sure!
- Figs, blueberries, Greek yoghurt, honeycomb = yum
- Tempeh salad with olives and balsamic dressing
- Getting ready for Kettlebells and still rocking the converse! We did a new routine which was fun!
How’s your weekend going so far? Have you seen The Dark Knight Rises?