- Simple but delicious birthday breakfast of strawberries with almond butter and a vanilla bean green smoothie
- Waiting for the train to Newcastle – OOTD: denim jacket: New Look, cream vest: H&M, emerald green vintage style skirt: Urban Outfitters, gold necklace: Warehouse, trainers: Converse, cocktail ring: Topshop, tan bag: Mango
- Lunch at Las Iguanas: free birthday Mojito which came with a candle in it! incredible Coconut Squash Taco for starter, Superfood salad for main
- ‘Dessert’ – Venti Mocha Frappe with soy from Starbucks
- Cocktails at Popolo…
- Then more cocktails at No 28 chilling out on the day bed
- Remainder of my fabulous raw birthday cake after dinner at my parents with my aunt, uncles, cousin and grandma. Base made with dates, almonds and coconut oil, cacao avocado coconut oil agave mousse topping and strawberries, so so good!
- Presents! I really was so spoilt, my Aunt and Uncle from Brighton bought me a huge haul of goodies from Infinity Foods, Cath Kidson Mugs, Liberty Print notebooks, Pimms, Philosophy shower gel and Montezuma chocolate covered coffee beans from my amazing Sister, perfume and Hotel Chocolat goodies from my parents, things I bought with birthday spending money – Lindt chocolate, Regina Spektor album, Topshop ballet pumps (£5 on sale), H&M metallic pumps (£7 on sale) and necklace (£1)
Hi everyone, hope you are having a brilliant Sunday, I thought I’d quickly do a post to share with you some of the things I did on Friday for my 30th Birthday! Thank you so much for the lovely comments and tweets! I had an amazing day, in fact the whole weekend has been awesome. Without a doubt the best Birthday ever :-) Last night was the big party and it was better than I could have ever imagined, needless to say I’m feeling a bit worse for wear this morning! Right now I just feel so lucky to have such amazing friends and family, I’ll have to sort out a post on the party in the next couple of days, the costumes were great and we put on a delicious buffet too!
After I’ve pulled myself round today its back through to my parents for round three, can’t wait! How has your weekend been? What was your favourite birthday and why?