Well what a lovely month February has been, I feel like I’ve fitted quite a lot into such a short month! I have to say I am so looking forward to the spring now, I need some brightness and sunshine :-)
The Healthy Heroes Healthy Magazine Feature was published!
I gave you all a peek inside my flat
I shared a few new recipes…
- Coconut flour muffins and microwave bread
- Bacon, Butternut and Almond Butter Salad
- Simple Protein Pancakes
- Harissa Spiced Butternut Squash Soup with Crispy Courgette Croutons
I gave you a wordy update on some things going on with me.
I have totally failed on my goal to film a vlog, but I did do a fun Google hangout all about using Evernote for health and fitness!
I had some time off, did some walking and relaxing, made pancakes and celebrated James birthday, all good stuff!
Uniquely Healthy continues to be awesome, I’ve started working with some new clients and the more I do this work the more I just love it! My clients have been having some amazing results, sign up for the newsletter and I’ll keep you posted!
Oh yes and one more thing, I MET GOK WAN! On that, I’m still waiting for the photo’s to be approved and released, but as soon as they are expect me to plaster them all over KHGS, Twitter and Facebook! I also have a signed copy of Gok Cooks Chinese for giveaway very soon!
This month is probably going to be a bit of a whirlwind! I’m taking some day’s off here and there to try and get going with a few exciting projects and I have a lot of changes going on in my day to day job as well. However I have started doing things differently in February so that I can more effectively manage my time and these changes should set me up well for getting going in March. Just little things like only checking emails at set times and turning off social media notifications has done wonders for my productivity and stress levels!
I do have a few March goals:
- Get caught up with a few tasks I have ‘parked’ over the last few months
- Finish off several of my day to day work project areas ready for big changes in April
- By the end of the month have a very clear action plan for some of the new projects I’m working on
- Cook a roast! I’ve roasted a chicken but have never tried things like pork or beef
- Try raw dairy
- Bake something, seriously it has been too long!
- Do more walking as the weather improves
- Experiment with natural body care (more on this to come!)
- Spend more time with friends and family – as I get busier I need to not forget the importance of this
How was February for you? What are you looking forward to the most about spring?