Workouts this week:
- Monday: Gym – 10 mins HIIT on each – cross trainer, step machine and bike, squats and chest presses with bar, plank, 45 mins
- Tuesday: Circuit workout from Pinterest and Kettlebell exercises, 30 mins
- Wednesday: Yoga Meltdown DVD Level 2, 30 mins
- Thursday: 15 minute run
- Friday: This kettlebell workout from You Tube, 20 mins
- Saturday: 45 minute spin class
- Sunday: Rest
Short and sweet has been the name of the game this week! With the gym being closed over New Year I’ve been getting back into home workouts and I’m still enjoying my short outdoor runs which I hope to keep up once a week. I hadn’t planned to workout 6 days out of 7, but as the workouts where pretty short that has worked well. Plans for next week include my first Metafit class, wish me luck!
I’ll be honest, since New Years Day I have mostly been wearing yoga pants and a jumper while I’ve been working at home! I’m definitely ready to dress a bit more smartly when I’m back in the office next week. What I have loved wearing is my black coat from Zara with a big scarf to keep me warm, along with my new handbag from Accessorize.
my nephews – just seeing them play and smile and giggle brings me a lot of joy // an afternoon with my best friend and her little girl // reading the goals of the guys that are participating in the Feeling Fabulous course // candle lit baths // quiet early mornings at my computer with coffee // Sherlock back on the BBC // feeling focused and motivated
- KHGS is in the top ten health blogs in the UK again!
- I wrote about 5 easy health resolutions you can make stick this year over at the ZEO blog
- I contributed to the Top 4 Health Tips article on the Puma Hotels blog
- A recap of my 2013
- My theme for 2014 and how I’ll be approaching January
- My GIVEAWAY to win a healthy kickstart hamper!
- Newcastle sayings – 47 things you’ll only hear a Geordie say. My faves are twok, canny, hoy and gadgie
- Having a ‘stuffed day’ – I love the Self Help Hipster and how she calls, what I would call a ‘me day’ a ‘stuffed day’
- All the make up and beauty recommendations from RocknRoll Bride
How has your week been? Are you feeling back into the swing of things? Tell me about an eat, move, wear, love or link!