It’s almost the end of the month so time for another round up of the things I’ve been loving this month!
1. Pukka Supreme Matcha Green Tea – I bought this when I was down in Brighton and it’s such a lovely green tea. It has a really fresh, clean taste and gives me a light boost when I need it.
2. Saltwater Sandals – OMG I love these SO much! I bought them a while ago from a local independent shoe shop, but until now the weather hasn’t been suitable to wear them. I’ve had so many comments from people about them and their bright colour, they’re also so comfortable, even on my wide feet! They mould to fit your feet so well, you can dampen them and wear them until they dry so they fit to your feet perfectly. I’m already planning on purchasing another pair.
3. Ombar – I treated myself to some of my favourite raw chocolate when I was in Brighton. I love that Ombar do various flavours but my fave is still the 72% dark. So good!
4. Oliver Bonas Green Tea and Lotus Flower Diffuser – Another Brighton treat, I splurged and bought two, one for the hallway and another for the bathroom. They smell delicious and it feels so luxurious to have them on display.
5. Ugly Unsweet Water* – I was very pleasantly surprised by these fizzy soft drinks which are free from calories, sugar and even alternative sweeteners and are just flavoured with fruit extracts. I found them really satisfying when I just fancied a soft drink and they would be great for any diet coke addicts ready to kick the habit!
6. The Skinny Bakery* – I was very kindly sent a range of products from The Skinny Bakery which were amazing! Think single-serving packed baked sweet treats that taste extremely good but are low in calories. I really enjoyed everything including the flapjack bites, chocolate pearls, beetroot pearls and mini cookies. Definitely worth checking out if you want to meet your cake cravings!
7. Leuchtturm 1917 Notebook – So the big thing in my life right now is bullet journalling. I’ve heard of it a few times before, but recently I’ve seen how others use it and I can understand how transformative it can be for health and wellbeing purposes. These notebooks are the bees knees for bullet journalling!