It’s that time again, here’s a few of my fave things from June!
1. Himalayan Salt Lamp – I can’t remember what prompted me to buy one of these, I know I ended up researching their benefits which include improved respiratory function. I have it in my bedroom and not only does it look pretty, the warm pink light is great for promoting better sleep.
2. Ooh! Organic Moringa Face Oil* – I first mentioned this when I shared my new beauty routine (which is going awesomely thank you, my skin feels great!) I’ve been using this every few days and I love it. My skin feels so smooth and nourished and because it’s rich in antioxidants it’s great for protecting skin against sun and pollution damage.
3. Bloom & Wild – I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to share Bloom & Wild in an Edit post but here they are. I first received some of their flowers through the letter box as a thank you when I presented at an event and ever since they’ve become my go to place for gifts and thank yous. I even treated myself to a self love gift this month of the most beautiful peonies.
4. Sundried Grivola Tee* – I’m really liking this tee for running and doing my beloved Barre3, it has a great loose comfortable fit as an alternative to wearing a vest for working out. It also washes really well. Sundried uses sustainably sourced and environmentally friendly materials to create design-led activewear, definitely check them out.
5. Pure Bars – every so often I place a cheeky iHerb order and I’ve been gobbling up these Pure Bars. Kind of like Nakd bars (but much more brownie-like). I first tried them when I went to New York a few years ago. I love having a stash of healthy snacks for when I just need a fix.
6. S’well Water Bottle – I can’t believe I’ve kept forgetting to share this in an Edit as I bought this a while ago, but something I use daily is my S’well water bottle. It keeps warm drinks warm and cold drinks cold, I even used it for my coffee when I drove to Brighton last month! It looks beautiful and is a really good way to remind yourself to drink more.
7. Sourced Box* – Sourced Box is a health snacking subscription box. I was very impressed with the contents, unlike some other ones I’ve tried it’s all killer, no filler in terms of deliciousness.