Hey lovelies, I hope you’ve been having a good February, I have to admit I’m rather looking forward to March now! This month has been a bit random for me, but I have certainly developed a few new loves during the month. Here is my February Edit!
1. Primal Pantry Bars* – The new apple and cinnamon and hazelnut and cocoa bars are delicious and really handy as handbag snacks. They are similar to Nakd bars, but these have a more chunky texture. Very simple whole food ingredients in a nice easy grab and go package!
2. VonShef Dehydrator* – I used to own a fancy pants dehydrator but it was too big for my kitchen so I sold it. This one is a nice size and is very handy for making raw kale chips. My big love this month is activated nuts where I soak them in water then dry them in this. It makes them more digestible and gives them an awesome crunch!
3. Meet your Maca Superseeds – I got these in the Share the Love Lifebox and I’m addicted to them! I’ve been loving adding a few seeds to salads and on top of porridge. I think having the tube there is really handy so when I’ve finished that tube I’m going to fill it up with my own seeds.
4. Vigilant Eats Superfood Cereal in Expresso Maca Mullberry – Oh my word these are divine! I haven’t loved a new product as much as these in a long time. They are perfect for breakfasts on the go and just taste incredible. They are basically a super healthy version of the porridge / cereal pots you can get at the supermarket. I’d much rather have one of these! You can find out more about the product here and to get these in the UK contact email@example.com.
5. Paperchase stationary – As I’ve been saying in my weekly life updates I’ve been on a decluttering mission and I’ve also been getting my finances in order. I always have a big notepad on the go for taking client notes and other scribbles and I love this one from Paperchase as it has colour coded sections so I can keep my notes more organised. I also love this ring binder for getting my new financial year finances sorted!
6. This dark pink colour, the dress is from New Look – I do love that dress, but what I’m really loving is that deep pink colour. I have that dress and a vest which I love, I feel like the colour suits me and it seems to be very much on trend!
7. Tombo Tea Haiku Hojicha with Ginger* – while I was pregnant I totally went off green tea. Not long after Finley was born and I fell back in love with it in a big way. My favourite ‘posh’ green tea right now is this loose leaf from Tombo tea. I adore the flavour and the packaging! The website has an amazing range of Matcha powders in different grades. I have some matcha for baking mix which I plan to use soon!
8. Buko Organic Coconut Water* – This is such a beautiful coconut water. It’s super pure and has a great ethos behind it investing back into the community where the coconuts are sourced.
Have you tried any of these products? What is your favourite colour at the moment? What would be in your February edit?
Items marked * are PR samples which I received with no obligation to feature.
Primal Pantry bars are super awesome and I love their news flavours. That green tea looks gorgeous, what pretty packaging!
It’s beautiful tea, I’ve just made a courgette bread with the matcha powder too!
I love Primal Pantry bars! Think I prefer them to Nakd bars actually ;) I find them a bit more substantial.
My February edit would have to have Pret’s new coconut yoghurt – loving that dairy free options are on the rise! (Plus I’m actually eating one right now haha)
Me too, I think they make a more decent snack if you are active. I need to find that yoghurt, I don’t think I’ve seen it in Pret up here yet!
Ooh the Primal Pantry bars sound good! I’ll need to look out for them.
Love the dress as well!
Thanks Anna, hope you find the Primal bars they are lush!
That dress looks exactly like one I designed for Oasis a few years ago- same colour and details and everything!
I love the Primal Pantry bars, I tried their new apple flavour at the Triathlon Show a few weeks ago.
Wow you designed for Oasis!? How cool! Love that dress :-)
Primal Panty bars are on my list of things to try and that cereal sounds so good too! x
The cereal is amazing!
My favourite colour is a deep burnt orange colour, it goes with my skin tone (v pale, auburny brown hair) and seems to lift whatever I wear it with. I have an orange cardi I got for £6 on the new look sale rack years ago and it’s looking rather tatty now but it goes with everything! Thankfully this colour seems to be all the rage at the mo so I am looking out for a replacement – and a funky orange pencil skirt.
Food wise, I am loving munching on a couple of medjool dates stuffed with almonds and a bit of dark choc – evening treat that is so good and tastes so decadent.
That sounds like a beautiful colour, it’s great when you find something that really works with your skin tone and colouring. Now that is a treat that sounds amazing!
That new primal bar sounds lovely :)
That pink colour is fab- makes it seem like Spring is in the air!
I know! There’s loads of whites and blues in the shops as well, I want to get some more new things but the weather needs to catch up!
Love the list of favourites – that dress is so, so nice. I’ve never seen those maca seeds before but will be checking them out!
Thanks Besma, the seeds are delicious, definitely look out for them!
Oo I’m quite tempted by that dehydrator, it looks pretty reasonable, would you recommend it?
Yep definitely, it is still a fair size, but ok for a modest size kitchen, the only thing it won’t do is raw crackers, although I guess you could experiment with some bits of baking parchment! Great for nuts and fruit and most importantly kale :-)