It’s almost the end of the month so time for another Edit of the things I’ve been loving…
1. Hectares Sweet Potato Crisps* – These are so tasty! I love that root vegetable crisps are becoming more mainstream and while crisps aren’t the healthiest snack, these are certainly great for a treat when you get that craving. They also come in flavours like chorizo & sun dried tomato and red onion & black pepper which are SO delicious!
2. Pure Maple Syrup* – If you’re looking for a pure and natural maple syrup that tastes incredible, this is it! I loved this on my pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. You can get different grades of maple syrup and what you get in the supermarket isn’t always of the greatest quality but this stuff is amazing.
3. Raw Halo Artisan Chocolate* – These products are just amazing. I tried the Mylk & Sea Salt, Pure Dark and Vanilla & Goji Berry and they were all delicious. The chocolate is raw and vegan and handcrafted. The packaging is beautiful too. A big favourite of mine this month.
4. Soupologie Soups* – I was very kindly sent a package of these soups, perfectly timed as I started to go down with the flu that had ran through every other member of the family. I guess a good way to describe these is as superfood soups. They are all gluten and dairy free and many of their recipes include ingredients like spirulina and raw cacao (even James liked their curried sweet potato with raw cacao!)
5. Soap Co.* – I came across this amazing social enterprise when I hosted an event this month. All Soap Co. products are made by people who are blind or have some kind of disability. The products are also made as naturally and eco friendly as possible. The packaging is lovely and minimalist as well. Such a fabulous company.
6. myHi protein foods* – myHi have taken the high protein concept and applied it to pretty much everything! Although I’m not a huge fan of processed food (which this stuff most definitely is) I found some products from this company super helpful while I’ve been so busy. Their muesli pots have been useful to eat on the go when I’ve been going to our new house to decorate, and their snacks did a fab job of keeping me full on the go.
7. Purition* – I’d already tried a few sachets of Purition before when I picked them up to try from Wholefoods in London, but I was delighted to try a few more. I’m a big fan of these, they are much more natural than a lot of protein powders out there. They taste great (my fave is the pistachio!) and they work really well in smoothies. I’m certainly going to be purchasing more of these to use on a regular basis.