Yesterday we had a huge (by my standards!) party for Finley. When we had found out about his heart defect we said that once he’d had his op and was all good we’d throw a big celebration and that is what we did! More on that in a mo…
- Monday – Rest
- Tuesday – walk around estate at home and walk around Durham
- Wednesday – Mama and baby workout > 20 minutes
- Thursday – walk around shops
- Friday – Mini Kettlebell workout > 10 minutes
- Saturday – Rest
- Sunday – Rest
A much more active week than of late, I’m slowly starting to find a groove!
We’ve had a couple of lovely mama and baby trips out and this is what we wore on Thursday. I got that top from H&M (yes I love H&M!) a couple of weeks ago and I really love it.
As I was saying, yesterday we had a big party for Finley round at my parents house. It was wonderful as so much of the family were yet to meet him. The house was packed and all the different children of my sister, cousins, friends etc and all played so well together. So great to have most of my favourite people together under one roof to celebrate our brave boy! He’s also been just a pleasure these past couple of days. After having a rough day on Monday, something seemed to click and we’ve just been having a great time! He’s been feeding so much better and smiling loads! Also…
Our first baby photoshoot! // getting a new washing machine // going to Baby cafe and chatting to the other new mums // M&S salads // online shopping // Dr Bronners Almond Liquid Soap – it smells like marzipan! // losing another couple of pounds // when Finley chuckles in his sleep // Foo Fighters new album // gift guides in magazines and online, love them!
- Being a Mama: the third month
- My recipe for paleo, vegan, gluten free gingerbread!
- A Day in the Life
- Why I am a Pegan – or Paleo-Vegan – and Why You Should Be Too! via Dr Hyman
- A Quick & Easy Postnatal Yoga Routine for Back, Abs and Pelvic Floor via Happy Yoga Newcastle
- When is the best time to drink coffee? via Cat Food is good for you
How has your week been? What are you loving this week?