Hey lovelies I hope you enjoyed the shorter week! The weather here has been so good, on bank holiday Monday we went to the coast for a walk along the beach and met up with friends, it was fab!
plums with full fat greek yoghurt and almond butter
carrot cake smoothie!
Avocado on gluten free bread
Apple with almond butter
Roast cauliflower with fried eggs
sweet potato with black beans, red onion and cheese
Kirsty’s Spanish chicken and rice meal with roast cauliflower
Some healthier eats than last week, but I did give in to some fish and chips at the beach!
Ready to walk Finley to nursery then run!
- Monday – walk around South Shields
- Tuesday – 10 minutes yoga
- Wednesday – 20 minute kettle bell workout via You Tube + 15 minute walk
- Thursday – 20 minute run
- Friday – 1 hour walk
- Saturday – Rest
- Sunday – walk or run
+ push up challenge – really feeling it in my chest and arms now!
A pretty decent week for being active! I’m also now decided on how to progress with the gym, I’ve decided to quit my membership and review things in the autumn. The fact that I’ve found a couple of local mama and baby workout options has made the decision for me really!
Stripy blazer: New Look, baby blue basic top: ASOS, white vest: H&M, jeans: Red Herring, tan leather sandals: New Look, Gold necklaces: New Look
Ah spring is here! I was chuffed to be able to bust out the sandals and this light blazer that I bought a couple of months ago. I always feel a bit smarter in a blazer even if it’s a casual look like this. I also love the nipped in shape of blazers for my body shape.
This week was super happy to win a competition on for a year long contract to write for The Sanctuary Spa blog! I was chosen out of almost 200 entries so I’m really chuffed! Also…
Ordering a new buggy for Finley ready for our travels. We’ve went for the Mountain Buggy Nano which looks fab so excited about using it // having most of my favourite people at the beach with us on Monday // coffee and cake with my wonderful mama friends at Broom House Farm on Friday // my mams home made lemon curd // preparing to launch the Fabulous YOU course!
- 7 amazing natural skin care recipes
- Quick and Easy Eats: Roasted Tomato and Quinoa Soup recipe
- My recipe for mango sesame matcha green smoothie – don’t forget to grab your 10% off PureChimp matcha using code WHOLE10
- This weeks YouTube video on investing in yourself
- 11 comebacks of parents with babies that don’t sleep – me and my mama friends were loving this one!
- The unhealthy girls detox guide via The High Tea Cast
- 12 chia seed recipes via The Iron You
All in all a really lovely week, I definitely feel like I’m winning :-) Plus next week I’m launching my Fabulous YOU course which I am SO excited about (keep your eyes on your inboxes subscribers) I just can’t wait!
How has your week been? Have you ever won a competition? What did you win?